SIP Trunking is a business-grade voice solution that allows your organisation to have between 5-300 lines connected to your IP-PBX. Anttel are professionals in the SIP market, providing solutions to small, medium and large business since 2008.
Anttel SIPCloud allows your IP-PBX to communicate directly to the Anttel softswitch over our private network, ensuring the upmost security and providing end-to-end Quality of Service.
Key Features of SIP Trunking with Anttel:
• Risk nothing with our 30 day trial period
• Crystal clear voice calls terminated in Australian on Anttel’s private IP network (not the public internet)
• Lowest line rental rates – Guaranteed!
• No call connection fees
• Free Anttel to Anttel SIP calls
• Fast 24 hour setup
• Direct in dial numbers can be assigned to each extension or department
• Add additional lines in single increments with same day activation
• Spread line capacity across multiple sites to reduce the number of lines needed
• Calls can still be made even without the use of the internet – built in redundancy
• Watch your phone bill drop by up to 60%
• Your advertised number stays the same (we offer local number portability).
The service has been really going really well. I must say the whole process of signing up, installation and service has been superb.
I have no hesitation in recommending Anttel to any business that is looking to use the latest technology.
Anttel's service is far more reliable and the support is really professional. We now recommend them to our clients.
We have found Anttel to deliver high-quality calls and excellent value for money. We are now recommending Anttel to our customers!
I would recommend the services of Anttel to any business – big or small. The service has been impeccable.