SIP Trunking is a business-grade voice solution that allows your organisation to have between 5-300 lines connected to your IP-PBX. Anttel are professionals in the SIP market, providing solutions to small, medium and large business since 2008.
Anttel SIPCloud allows your IP-PBX to communicate directly to the Anttel softswitch over our private network, ensuring the upmost security and providing end-to-end Quality of Service.
Key Features of SIP Trunking with Anttel:
• Risk nothing with our 30 day trial period
• Crystal clear voice calls terminated in Australian on Anttel’s private IP network (not the public internet)
• Lowest line rental rates – Guaranteed!
• No call connection fees
• Free Anttel to Anttel SIP calls
• Fast 24 hour setup
• Direct in dial numbers can be assigned to each extension or department
• Add additional lines in single increments with same day activation
• Spread line capacity across multiple sites to reduce the number of lines needed
• Calls can still be made even without the use of the internet – built in redundancy
• Watch your phone bill drop by up to 60%
• Your advertised number stays the same (we offer local number portability).
Two years on, and I am still amazed at technology, Anttel have offered excellent service and back up support. I have every confidence in them. Highly recommended.
I would recommend the services of Anttel to any business – big or small. The service has been impeccable.
I have no hesitation in recommending Anttel to any business that is looking to use the latest technology and save money at the same time.
We have found Anttel an absolute breath of fresh air after dealing with the large Telco providers. The service is far more reliable and the support is really professional. We now recommend them to our clients.
At Versacom we have been using Anttel’s VoIP services for over a year. We have found them to deliver high-quality calls, excellent value for money and have had no problems with the service. We are now recommending Anttel to our customers!